March 23, 2010


Today was pretty low key. My baby bro took the day off from school to spend time with me so we just ate a lotttt and relaxed together. We got breakfast at Cups N' Crepes (our favorite restaurant to go to together) and chatted about his life and my life. We talked about his girlfriend (awhhhh) and some top notch brother/sister bonding went on. After breakfast, we were going to lay out for a while but it was RAINING..stupid Arizona... so we went home and laid down for a while, then decided to get some lunch. If you're from Phoenix, you've probably heard of YC's Mongolian Grill. If you have not heard of it, let me introduce you.

You pay for a bowl ($9.00) then proceed down the buffet and cram as much food as humanly possible into said bowl. You create a sauce (they have some recipes if you aren't feeling creative!) and then the lovely cooks prepare it for you. Here's where it gets good... That single bowl that you piled high with goodies has now MULTIPLIED! That's right, you can get a good week's worth of lunches out of the leftovers from your food. And, in my opinion, the leftovers are just as good, if not better, than the original meal.

My little bro isn't as good at stacking his bowl as me and only ended up with one bowl. I got two. My older brother can consistently get three bowls. It's a fun little competition :).

Here's another outfit picture!!! I decided to go casual today (oh how awkward I am in this picture. My family doesn't like taking pictures of my outfits for me so it's kind of luck of the draw). Anywho, this is my outfit for the day!

glasses: See!
purse: H&M
top: Ralph Lauren
tank top: Forever 21
jeans: Paige
shoes: Urban Outfitters

I also forgot to share with you when I finally finished my beanie. I really like it and I can't wait for next winter to wear it. Okay I lied...I can TOTALLY wait till next winter. As a matter of fact, if it never gets cold enough for me to wear it I'd be pretty pleased.


That's all that's going on in my life :). How are all of you?

xoxoxo
Malori

3 notes:

chelsea rebecca

your hat is too cute!!
and whatever that food is please box it up and send it to me!! haha. i'm dying over the DELICIOUSNESS!!!

Jess

Really like your beanie! Your making me so jealous with all this holiday talk.

brlracincwgrl

I love Mongolian Grill's we have one here where I live! They are to die for! :).

Sounds like you had a lovely day.

Designed by Steven Andrew.