October 15, 2009

Oh I'm a Slacker

My life has gotten so busy this month. I am going to try to post a couple things now to try and make up for my absence.

My family came in to visit me this past weekend (which really was wonderful) and I spent every waking moment soaking them up before they left me in this chilly city.



I got to spend some much needed quality time with my baby brother :). He is just the best.

He participated in cookie monday with me and my lovely roomie.

The rest of the time my family was here was truly chatoic. My mama ran in the great chicago marathon. She finished in 4 1/2 hours (go mom!)



Then she took me shopping for my birthdayyyyy. I ended up with a FABULOUS pair of boots that I have been dying to own for months now. They will keep my feet warm and dry through the terrible weather I am sure to experience up here. Plus, look how cute!!



Okay I promise to try to be better about posting things a bit more regularly. But for now, I'm off!

xoxox Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.