November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Sorry about the lack of posts this week. I have been at home spending oodles of quality time with my wonderful family and I haven't been able to spare a moment for a post. This weekend really has been just wonderful, but I must say that I am excited to head back to school tomorrow. Back into my established life in the wonderful city.

But, for now, let me tell you about my weekend!

First things first, I dyed my hair. I won't tell what color yet, I'd like it to be a surprise. So next post (or in two?) I'll share :). But, in the spirit of pretty hair, I'll share some pictures of hairstyles I just love.








I also spent a lot of time in the jacuzzi (gotta love that Arizona sunshine right?). Today I'm going to the annual Festival of Lights that my community puts on. I heard this may be the last year because they're having trouble raising money for it, that makes me really sad. If I had enough money to support it alone, I would in a heartbeat. I would share a picture of it, but I can't find any good ones! Depressing. If I remember my camera, I'll take a picture tonight :).

Have a lovely day!
xoxoxoo

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.