November 17, 2009

lazyyyy

Oh my god I am the laziest person alive. These clouds are the most un-motivational thing ever. I also hate that it gets dark at like 4? So, since I'm doing nothing productive, I figured I'd whine to you all.

I had a break down of sorts last friday and it led me to make a list of things that I want to do that I believe will better my life. Here are bits and pieces of that list...

Things that would make me happier:
-knit more often and learn more knitting techniques
-do at least one DIY project a week
-write more often. Blog or journal once a day
-do more yoga/join a gym
-more cooking
-less shopping
-Spend less time on facebook and more time doing productive things
-take more pictures
-read more
-Be more knowledgeable about the world around me. Read the news, care about what is going on outside of my apartment.


I know it's only been a few days since I compiled this list, but I've already started to change for the better.
I took on a new, challanging knitting project and have been plowing through it.
I am using my day off tomorrow to get myself a gym membership (and use it?!)
I have picked out more recipes that I am going to make
I am reading each night before bed for pleasure
and I have been reading at least one article a day about the world or the US.

Everyone should always try to better themselves, I think. What changes do you want to make to better your life? Let me know!!

xoxoxo

p.s.
sorry this post is extremely boring/lacking in pictures. I'll be more exciting tomorrow :)

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.