December 9, 2009

I'm forever blowing bubbles....

pretty bubbles in the air.
they fly so high
and reach the sky
then like my dreams the fade and die
fortunes always fading
I've looked everywhere
I'm forever blowing bubbles
pretty bubbles in the air...

Can't get enough of Green Street Hooligans (rent it, watch it, love it, now!) Also, the pictures I posted have NOTHING to do with the movie, but they're pretty and I'm yearning to be outside.



In other news, I'm taking a sick day today (because my body hates me being healthy) which means all I want to do is craft craft craft.

Here are my projects:
-chunky knit beanie (for me!)

I want it to look something like that guy. I'll try to post a picture when I'm finished.

-alpaca scarf, I've been working on it for a while and I'm just about finished. I just keep getting sidetracked with other projects that are more challenging!

-a couple knit ornaments

You can find the pattern for these guys here.

-knit snowmen

I bought this pattern and I can't wait to knit up a few of these guys!
You can find the pattern here.

-knit mice

I want to knit a whole army of these guys. I couldn't find a picture of the mouse but I found a couple pictures of other patterns from the book with the mice pattern, Knitted Toys. I can't get enough!!

-double knit, pink scarf
I also started this one forever ago and still have not finished.

-learn to crochet so I can make flowers for my hats/scarves




-find a way to get more followers!!! If I can get up to 15 people, I'll have my very first giveaway. Speaking of which, if I get 20 followers, I'm going to post my very first tutorial :)

What are your holiday projects? Are you giving handmade gifts or shopping your life away? Let me know!

xoxoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.