January 2, 2010

I'm starting on a another project :)

There are BIG things in store for 2010. I'm not wasting ANY time getting started on my goals and I have big dreams for the new year :).

Today I went to the knitting store and stocked up on some goodies. Before I go back to school I want to have finished at least 5 knit animals. I can't wait to get my etsy shop up and running again. This time it'll be better than ever. I've also been tossing around the idea of teaching some private knitting lessons and eventually teaching an online knitting class for beginners!




My room is looking clean and beautiful. Here are some pictures of the finished product :). I'm still thinking (a lot) about painting it this week. AND my dad may be hooking me up with some new carpet. If either of those ends up happening I'll be sure to share pictures.








(that's my little brother, I couldn't get him to pose normally but I did manage to convince him to smile instead of seductively staring into the camera. He's an odd one...)

Later this week my best friend is going to team up with me and do a guest post/tutorial. We're going to teach you how to make these beautiful hair flowers. She made some for me for Christmas and has generously offered to teach you all her secrets. I'm SO excited about this.



Have a wonderful night :)

xoxoxoxo

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.