February 4, 2010

I FINISHED ANOTHER PROJECT!

I'm getting back into a groove up here. I'm good with school and I have about a million to-do lists that are keeping me right on track :). I have been knitting a scarf for like two weeks now that really should have only taken me a week (just the worst...) but it's SO cute. I can't wait to wear it. My goal for this weekend is to mass produce a bunch of spring-timey stuff for my etsy shop. And by mass produce I mean slowly chug my way through the few projects I have lined up.

I'm all done with class for another week (praise the lord!) and I'm so excited for all the free time this weekend is providing me. I have officially decided it is going to be a craft weekend. Expect a DIY soon (in time for Valentines day)! I can't wait to share it with you all. Also, I've been led to believe that I do have 20 followers but that the majority of my following don't have blogs, so they can't follow mine. (So silly!) I'm going to start compiling goodies for my VERY FIRST GIVEAWAY! I cannot wait.

In the meantime, check out this ADORABLE shop. If you like to bake cute confections, this is the place for you. Here are a few of my absolute favorites.











See you tomorrow on the FIRST day of my weekend :)
xoxoxoxo
malori

1 notes:

Anonymous

Your scarf is SO cute.. I wish I can pass the blanket making stage...I want to learn how to make a beanie too!
-Justine

Designed by Steven Andrew.