February 19, 2010

moving day!


I have nothing spectacular to offer you today. I found out this afternoon that I could MOVE and I got started right away. I'm in a fantastic room (although it is definitely a boy room) and I'm almost situated. I really hate dorm life :(. I just want a homey place that is semi-permanent. But I'll settle for what I have now.

Have any of you ever seen the episode of friends where Monica and Rachel lose their apartment to Joey and Chandler? And all the shenanigans that go along with moving into a "boy apartment"? Well that is EXACTLY what my roomie and I are experiencing right now and I'm having a hard time taking our issues seriously because I think it's hilarious.

I'll be back tomorrow with pictures of our new place :).

xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.