March 16, 2010

I get to go home in three short days

I cannot WAIT to go home and spend some time with my family. Most specifically, my baby bro! Okay...he's not exactly a baby anymore (14) but he's a baby compared to me :).

Isn't he adorable?!

I have a few days left here full of midterms and stress and I can't wait until it's over. Spring is finally springing a bit here in my wonderful city. Something exciting is in the air indeed!! When I come back from break, I'm bringing all of my spring/summer clothes with me. There is so much to look forward to!!!

I'm starting to work on a project for one of my classes and I need to know of a place where I can buy crayons in bulk for an affordable price. I'm going to be melting them down so if it's like crayon remnants that's fine by me :). Maybe a crayon funeral home? Let me know!!!

I don't have anything crafty to share with you today :(. I feel like such a gigantic slacker but when things get busy it's usually my crafts that fall to the wayside. School is definitely my number one priority right now. I promise that I'll have exciting things to share over spring break!! Just a few more days....


xoxoxo
Malori

2 notes:

Unknown

schools/childcare programs. Ask for their broken leftover crayons!

Malori

I was thinking about that, but do I just like walk in off the street like a creep and request their broken crayons?? Perhaps I'll raid kids club :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.