March 5, 2010

Road Trip!!!

Hello :),

Today I am heading to Anderson, Indiana for a fun little road trip. Right now I'm packing up my bags, finishing up a few things around home, and cleaning a bit before I head out. I absolutely LOVE road trips and even though this is only a three hour drive I am beyond excited.

Since I'm going to be out of town, my blogging may be a little irregular. But have no fear, everything will be back on track come Monday. And I would never leave you without your sugar on Sunday.

When I come back I promise to update you with pictures and stories about my trip! I'm working on finishing a few little projects so I'll be sure to share when they are done.

Last night since I had my car in the city, my friend Ben and I explored. We drove around and checked out what Chicago had to offer us. We snapped a picture of the theater where John Dillinger was shot (so cool!).

And we got realllllly hungry so we found this cool pizza place and it was great! I would tell you what it was so you could go try it but I have no idea where we were or what the place was called haha. Good job mal...

On a completely unrelated noted...Is there any project that you've always wanted to try but never did because you couldn't afford it or didn't know how to do it? I feel like there are so many things I want to do but I simply don't have the time, knowledge, or money. Someday....

Finally...Don't forget about the giveaway! It closes on Sunday so be sure to spread the word and grab those entries.

ALSO: It has been brought to my attention that my blog button wasn't working when you copied the code to your page. I think I have it fixed now so try again! Let me know if it's still giving you problems :)

See you later!
xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.