April 5, 2010

Scored three new knitting books today

I stopped by my local knitting store today for a little bit of inspiration. I always love being around all the different kinds of yarn. Downstairs, my lovely store was having a 50% off sale on books and patterns and I splurged. For non-knitters, this extravagant expenditure probably doesn't make much sense (nor does my excitement about it). But for my fellow knitters and crocheters, you know just how much money it costs to get a good book full of helpful pictures, cute patterns, and up-to-date styles. Cute pattern books can cost anywhere from $25.00 to $40.00. And yes, sadly I will admit that I have spent $40.00 on a single knitting book before, it's a sickness...it really is.

So here are the three books I snagged :).

1)Alterknits

2)Twinkle's Weekend Knits

3)Greetings From Knit Cafe


I am so excited to start on a few of the projects in these guys :).

xoxoxo
Malori

1 notes:

chelsea rebecca

oh wow! how awesome!!
i so want to learn how to knit! you are my inspiration!!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.