May 26, 2010

On the Road Again (and again and again)

I'm headed over the river and through the woods today. If all goes well, I'll end up at grandmother's house :).

I'm sad to be leaving Chicago (as always...It's just so wonderful here!) but I'm ready to get a lot of work done! I'm in a great place emotionally and mentally which is EXTREMELY refreshing considering the events of the past few weeks. I've been a bit of a basket case, but I'm getting myself back together.



Projects on my to-do list for this week:
-knit hair flower giveaway
-knit turtle for bro
-knit 3 hats
-knit 1 scarf
-knit 3 ear warmers
-find vintage buttons for embellishment

Wish me luckk!!! My hands are going to be VERY busy.
What are your plans for the week? Anything ambitious or fun going on?

xoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.