May 29, 2010

This is my 200th post!

Congratulations to me! I'm such a dork... But this is exciting stuff! Thank you all so much for reading. I know there's just a handful of you compared to some other bloggers, but I think you're the best readers in the whole wide world!

Last night I spent time with my grandma. We got some dinner and then saw Sex and the City 2. I have mixed feelings about the film but overall I enjoyed it. The clothes were fabulous (of course) so I'll probably end up seeing it again. I'm a mess :).

Here's what I wore:


cardigan: nordstrom (can't remember the brand, sorry kids)
dress: ZiZiBeh
shoes: Steve Madden

Today I'm going to poke around a few antique shops and hopefully find some pretty embellishments for my knits. Speaking of which, enter my giveaway!

See you tomorrow
xoxoxo
Mal

2 notes:

The Childlike Empress

you watched sex and the city with our grandma! she must be pretty trendy!

Malori

She's very trendy! I'll do a post about her next week :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.