June 21, 2010

BIG NEWS BIG NEWS!

As you all know, I've been hard at work getting things ready for my shop opening in September. I've been brainstorming a new name for my shop because I don't think boys want to wear Sunday Morning Sugar products. I came up with a name yesterday that makes me giggle every time I say it. I am beyond excited. As soon as I have a logo ready to rock I'll announce the name to all of you. I want to do something special :).

Aside from that, not too much has been happening in my life. I spent most of the day yesterday knitting and crossing things off my weekend to-do list. I got all but 2 things done and I think that's a great accomplishment. I made the most adorable baby beanie in the world. I'm so smitten with it. I'm going to have to make more because I just can't get enough of them.

I want to apologize for the lack of exciting posts. I'm having trouble adjusting to my new schedule but it's getting easier every day. I'll be back on track really soon. Thank you for being so patient with me.

When I find time, HOPEFULLY this week, I'm going to take my new cookbook for a test drive. I kept seeing Chelsea bake all kinds of deliciousness and decided it was completely necessary that I try it myself. Thus, I purchased my own copy of The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook and I CAN NOT wait to gain a billion pounds as I cook the deliciousness held within... I AM SO EXCITED.

Also, has anyone seen the commercials for this movie...

I CAN NOT WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE FOR IT TO COME OUT! I will probably be at the midnight premiere... Just saying...

That was really wordy... I'll be back tomorrow :)
xoxoxo
Malori

3 notes:

Eliz

can't wait to see what the new name is!

aww that movie looks so cute!! :)

Anonymous

if you need help with the logo design let me know :)

Unknown

The Hummingbird Bakery in London? Best cupcakes EVER!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.