June 10, 2010

I miss you Chicago :(

Still unpacking and trying to catch up on sleep. I hope that tomorrow will be the last day of catch up. Then I can finally relax and enjoy summer. I tried to relax a little bit today and I went for a swim. It was so cool in the pool (and so hot in the house).

On my to do list for crafts is to try and re-create one of these guys:

It shouldn't be tooooo difficult....right? If you want to buy one, you can visit this company who made this one right here.

Has anyone tried to make something like this? I can't imagine that a simplified version of it would be too awfully difficult to replicate. I'm going to give it a shot :).
What crafts are you tackling this summer? I'd love to see pictures and hear about your projects!

See you tomorrow
xoxoxo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.