June 5, 2010

One show down...

Last night went pretty well! I'll give you a quick rundown :).

My family got ready and left around 4 in the afternoon. Here was my first outfit:



Hair Bow: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Blazer: Thrifted ($1)
Romper: Forever 21
Shoes: Forever 21

When we got to the show, we changed right away into our outfits for the evening and practiced our dance on the stage a couple times. It went rather smoothly, considering the fact that we just learned the dance a day before.

When we were done with rehearsal, my dad, brothers, one of my cousins, and I went to Kewpee to grab a burger. I generally steer clear of meat but I can't resist a delicious hamburger from time to time :).


This one was no exception. I love classic hamburgers. I don't need all the fancy stuff.

After dinner, we walked back to the show and took our seats. The show was lovely and one of my grandma's dancers is going to be a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance this season. Be sure to keep an eye out for Kent Boyd and vote for him! He's wonderful! As the show progressed, it got closer and closer to the time of our dance. I wasn't too nervous but my older brother kept closing his eyes and "going over the dance in my head". Two songs before we went on, we slipped out of the audience and took our places back stage...

The music went on...

And we danced like the pros. Okay...not really like professionals, but close enough :). It was a lot of fun. I love being on stage and performing. Tonight we have another performance and then we're all done! On Monday morning my brother and I are leaving for a road trip so I can't promise that I'll be back for a post. I doubt I'll have any internet connection. When I have reliable internet I'll post pictures of the show but I don't want to post them before tonight :). If I'm not back soon, I'll love and miss you all!

xoxoxo
Malori

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.