July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!

Hey America, it's your big day! Live it up!

I'm still in bed because of these STUPID wisdom teeth. I am SO bored and REALLY tired of laying around doing nothing. I've been watching countless hours of friends, attempting to get things in order for my shop opening, and apartment hunting so that I'll have a place to live when I go back to school. Even so, I'd really like to hit the gym or even just go outside and do something. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling good enough to get out.

In other news, I want to say hello to my new followers. I am beyond excited to have you here and reading. Thank you so much for stopping by! I haven't mentioned this in a while, but when I hit 100 followers, I'll be hosting a big giveaway. So if you're a regular reader, be sure to "follow" me so you can win free stuff!

Having said that, it's a Sunday so I'm going to give you a quote and a picture :). I'll be back tomorrow with a look at some of the knitting I've been doing and hopefully some fun forth of July pictures (if I can get out of bed today...).


"How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy"
-Paul Sweeney



(flickr)

xoxox
Malori

1 notes:

Anonymous

hope youre feeling better soon :) your little bloggy makeover is fabulous!
xo

Designed by Steven Andrew.