July 1, 2010

Turns out I'm a little more lucid than I though

Wisdom teeth? GONE!

Today I may post a couple times :).

First things first, I want to tell you about some books I just read.

1) For Laci

I'm sure you're all familiar with the horrific story of Laci Peterson. She was murdered by her husband on Christmas eve when she was 7 months pregnant with her first child. This book was written by her mother and it chronicles everything about Laci peterson from birth through the trial that put her killer behind bars. Her mom wrote it and it's really powerful. Even if you aren't a mom, this is definitely something that will hit home. I read it in about three days because it was really hard to put down.

2) The Handmade Marketplace: How to Sell Your Crafts Locally, Globally, and Online.

This book was right up my ally seeing as how I'd like nothing more than to sell my crafts locally, globally, and online. If you are interested in going into business for yourself selling things you make, this book is a fabulous resource. I'll be referencing it in the years to come as I start to build my own businesses. I'm also a HUGE marketing nerd and that's essentially what the book is about, so I love it.


That's it for now :). I'll be on my computer a BUNCH these next few days. Ask me questions on formspring. I'll answer anything!!!! I'm going to watch a movie and take some pain killers. Ohhh wisdom teeth, you jerks...

xoxo
Malori

1 notes:

A Voice of Sanity

"I'm sure you're all familiar with the horrific story of Laci Peterson. She was murdered by her husband on Christmas eve when she was 7 months pregnant with her first child. "

Completely wrong. According to the trial evidence she was abducted by another woman who cut the baby out of her when she was almost due. Conner died at full term, around Feb 20th. Laci died later, between May 15 and April 8th. Scott had no involvement.

Designed by Steven Andrew.