August 12, 2010

Soceity6

Hey kids,

Today I found this WONDERFUL website that I really want to share with you. Soceity6 sells really interesting prints that are totally affordable. I'm planning on buying one or two to add to my collection that will be helping to decorate my new apartment. I am a little bit obsessed with prints so I'm really pretty excited about this discovery. Perhaps you will be too!? You can check it out by clicking here. The following are a few of my favorites.









xo
Malori

3 notes:

StephanieTJLee

AH THESE PRINTS ARE ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Excuse the caps, I got excited :). Thank you for sharing these! Oh and by the way, I browsed your posts and you have a fabulous blog. I'm a new follower and I can't wait for more!

http://tingjunglee.blogspot.com/

Malori

haha thank you!! I got just as excited, if not more. The site is fabulous :)!

Katie

Ooh some beautiful prints! Thanks for sharing! :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.