August 14, 2010

Too much knitting..

Too much knitting going on over here for a real post today.

So much to do to get ready for September! How did it get here so quickly!?

HOW!?


Okay I'll stop spreading my panic to you and get back to mass producing ear warmers :).

Don't forget to sign up for the monthly newsletter by emailing me at SundayMorningSugar.Blogspot.Com!


xo
Mal

p.s.

This sweet blog featured me yesterday and said some of the kindest things about me. I am so excited about it! Check it out by clicking here.

3 notes:

StephanieTJLee

You're right...September is coming too quickly :(.

PS Cute photo!

H

Ow! Can I put in a pre order for a pair of ear warmers?

Malori

send me an email and we can chat about color/size/style/price. I'd love to make something for you!

Designed by Steven Andrew.