September 27, 2010

Spoonflower



So recently I started following the wonderful Wild Olive blog. Through her, I found the site Spoonflower and I am smitten. It's a place where designers can upload their work to be printed on various types of fabric. I think it is SO COOL. I've been browsing it in between homework sessions today and I thought I'd share a few of my favorite prints with you. Have you all heard of this magical place before? If so, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? How ruuuuude. Anyways... I'm learning how to sew right now and I already have about a billion prospective projects lined up for which I'll need fabric.
tractor_for_spoonflower
Godzilla
Pillow car
Inky Irises
poppy
Colored baloons

Speaking of sewing...
I'm in the market for a new or gently used sewing machine. Do any of you have suggestions on brands or places to buy a good machine? I don't have oodles of money to spend so something affordable would be great. Tell me what you know.

xo
Malori

1 notes:

Emma

I got my machine brand new off of amazon.com. Fully parented and reasonably priced. Its a Brother and i LOVE it! its super user friendly and solid. I hope that helps!

Designed by Steven Andrew.