October 11, 2010

Done a lot of great things in my day


My 20th birthday is rapidly approaching (this sunday!) so I thought it'd be fun to share some pictures of birthdays past.

My actual BIRTH day :). Hey there baby mal!
My 4th birthday party
My 15th birthday (I think...)
Sweet 16 :)
Sweet 16. Paint war party!
My 18th birthday party with my family.
I went to a concert for my 18th birthday instead of going to homecoming (senior year!) so to compensate I wore my homecoming dress to the concert. Icing on the cake? My homecoming dress was my grandma's prom dress :).
Alas...The most memorable gift from my 19th birthday. The cat that waves at you. The subject of countless apartment conversations over the past year.
I love looking back in time :).

xo
Mal

5 notes:

ilene @ muchloveilly

aw love old pics!! these are some fun ones - and those cats are hilarious!!

Ashley

All of these pictures are so great! A paint war birthday party?! FUN!

I LOVE that you wore your grandma's prom dress for your birthday concert and I really love your hair with those bangs!

Anonymous

cute pictures! that is so sweet that you wore your grandmothers dress. :)

Unknown

cute pics! But that Paint War Party pic is AMAZING!!

Unknown

Adorable pictures! Such a beautiful dress! Too spiffy! Great! Newest follower!

Designed by Steven Andrew.