October 25, 2010

Rifle Paper Company


This weekend while my wonderful friends were in town, we explored wicker park and I found this amazing stationary store. Inside that store I saw this set of prints and I have not stopped thinking about them since.
I absolutely love the sentiment of these prints.

For people who struggle with depression (me!) it's always healthy to remind yourself that bad days happen but don't have to last. I love little reminders that each day is fresh and you can make it what you want. I thought I'd share so that maybe one of you could feel a little pick-me-up as well. You can buy one or both of these prints here at Rifle Paper Company.

xo
Mal

2 notes:

Jess

These are gorgeous and they have such a nice thought behind them.

Anonymous

This is exactly what I needed today. Thank you!

Designed by Steven Andrew.