November 11, 2010

day six: moreee black and red


I promise I don't usually wear black and red THIS MUCH but all of my other clothes are dirty (and no new washing machine until next TUESDAY at the earliest) so it's pretty much all I have left. My stomach feels like death today so I just took a few quick shots then it's back to bed to rest for like 5 minutes before I have to go to class then work all day :(.



glasses: SEE
top: Free People
leggings: Fire
shoes: I'm not sure yet I haven't put any on...

xo
Mal

P.S.
I promise I have some real posts lined up but I've been so unbelievably busy that I haven't had a chance to add pictures to them so they can be posted. Hopefully I'll get there soon! In the meantime my outfit challenge photos will have to suffice.

2 notes:

Anonymous

I hope you feel better! cute top, btw! :)

ilene @ muchloveilly

feel better! my stomach hasn't been so well either, girl. must be a nation-wide bug.

love the nerd glasses though and the cute top!

Designed by Steven Andrew.