December 30, 2010

Double up!


I decided to double up on the challenge again today because one of the questions isn't the most exciting thing in the world.

DAY SEVEN: Favorite boy name

My favorite boy names are Dakota and Patrick. Also, I used to know a kid named Legend who was the coolest motha' fucka' I've ever known so I'd have to throw his name on this list as well. It'd be awesome to have a kid who could pull off such a legendary name. Am I right or am I right?

DAY EIGHT: Talk about your piercings or tattoos, if you have any
Piercings
This picture showcases almost all of them. Just imagine one more on my cartilage and my bellybutton. Also, this picture is OLD SCHOOL Malori. Circa Sophomore year of high school. Enjoy that...

I don't have any tattoos (yet) but I do have a couple piercings. Less and less as the years go by. Currently I just have my nose pierced and my ears double pierced. At one point in time I had my bellybutton, nose, double pierced ears, and double pierced cartilage on one side. I took out my cartilage piercings because they never freaking healed and I couldn't sleep because it hurt so bad to lay on my ear. I just took out my bellybutton piercing over Thanksgiving break. I'm still not sure if I want to put it back in but since I haven't wanted to yet I don't think it'll be an issue. It was fun while it lasted but I got tired of being able to see it through my clothes and getting it caught on things (sorry if you're squeamish). It also got infected enough that I got tired of taking care of it. I don't mind my nose piercing because most people don't even notice it. I don't really notice it either anymore! If it starts getting infected it'll be outta here. I don't have the patience to deal them if they're going to get in my way haha.

If I can ever save enough money for a tattoo, I'd love to go to New York and have Amanda Wachob
do something for me. She's fabulous.

xo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.