December 2, 2010

First Snow


A few days ago it snowed for the first time (that I've been around for at least) this season. It's crazy, I went to bed on the last day of November feeling pretty good about the unseasonably warm weather and woke up to snow! I'm posting today to remind that if it's cold where you are, a knit accessory from Jacques and Jill is the perfect way to be warm and look fabulous!! I wear my thick knit black scarf on the daily.

IMG_1877_edit
Go check out Jacques and Jill!


note: shipping prices for international shoppers are incorrect! If you're international and would like to make a purchase, send me your address so I can correctly calculate the price of shipping :).


2 notes:

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party)

adorable adorable adorable.

Unknown
This comment has been removed by the author.
Designed by Steven Andrew.