December 7, 2010

Jumping on the Bandwagon


I've been seeing a lot of wintery playlists popping up so I figured it'd be fun to add my two cents :). Let me start by saying I loathe most Christmas music. It's always the same, jingle-belly, way-too-cheerful, classic church choir stuff and it drives me crazyyyy. Luckily, there are alternatives for people like me :). Ways to feel cheerful without having to listen to the songs that play on loop in your favorite retail locations. I will admit that I do like someeee of the classics though... Also, it's been a while since I've posted a playlist so it's about time!!


Winter Wonderland (it's cheesy...just go with it)

1) Baby it's Cold Outside By: Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone
2) Santa Stole my Girlfriend By: The Maine
3) White Christmas By: Frank Sinatra
4) Carol of the Bells By: Mannheim Steamroller
5) December By: Norah Jones
6) Red Ribbon Foxes By: A Fine Frenzy
7) Santa Claus is Back in Town By: Elvis Presley
8) It's Snowed By: Meaghan Smith
9) A Marshmallow World By: Dean Martin
10) Christmas Lights By: Coldplay

xo
Mal

2 notes:

justine.

you should make a playlist on playlist.com of all these songs :)
AND, i HATE christmas music too, well most of it anyways. :)

...on the brink of something beautiful

yay- some of make favorites. although i havent heard of all of them...i'll have to check them out.
gotta admit, i'm the opposite i LOVE christmas music. lol
-kellie

Designed by Steven Andrew.