December 5, 2010

Sponsor lovin'


Hello friends,

Have you had a chance to check out my incredible sponsors this month?! I've been meaning to talk about them all week but having sponsors is new to me so I keep forgetting :). Let's break it down, shall we?

Run with Scissors
janel
Janel, the lovely lady behind Run with Scissors, is one of my blog friends and was one of my first regular reads. I've been following her for over a year now and I always love the uplifting things she has to say about the world. Be sure to check out her blog where she posts beautiful art journal pages, photos of her quaint home, and dreams for her future! She also has a etsy shop full of goodies.

Much Love, Illy
Ilene is my honorary sponsor this month! I love her blog, her sweet personality, her adorable poppy headbands, and I wish she still lived in Chicago so we could eat some good Chicago food together. She's a dream of a reader and leaves me the most genuinely sweet comments in the world. I can't gush enough about this girl! Go read her blog :).

Eben Lemon
Miss Emma has been one of my more interactive readers here on Sunday Morning Sugar and I am ecstatic to have her on a sponsor! Where to even begin with this girl!? She's super sweet, very clever, and has a fun etsy shop where she sells both vintage and handmade items. Emma will be back later this month with a little interview so you can get to know her better!

I'm currently accepting sponsor spots for the month of January! Email me (SundayMorningSugar@yahoo.com) with any questions or if you are interested in sponsoring the sugar! And please take some time to check out my current sponsors. They're all fabulous ladies. I'd also like to note that I'm open to forms of payment other than cash for sponsor spots (crafts, blog design work, etc.) so feel free to email me with your best offer!

I'll be back this evening with a Sunday quote and a pretty picture!!

xo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.