January 10, 2011

Terribly terrible


Ohhhhh dearrrr....
So I got back to Chicago yesterday (holla!) and came home to a whole mess of problems. I've been spending the day today putting out fires left and right and trying to get my life together. Quite a few frustrating situations arose while I was away so I'm trying to deal with everything and not explode.

Before school starts, I have a bunch of clothes I need to get rid of. My closet is TOOOO full so I have to say goodbye to the things that I don't wear anymore (most of them are just too big for me now) and I was wondering if you would be interested in shopping my closet? I've got some cute things and I feel like some of you may be interested :)! If you think that would be a good idea, let me know in the comments. If I get enough responses to make it worth my time, I'll definitely make it happen. I think it might be fun to style the them to give you an idea of how you could wear them.

Enough about me, how are things in your necks of the woods?

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.