February 26, 2011

Day Date



So for your last "things you can do for your loved one" idea, I wanted to share a really simple idea. You can give them your quality time! It's cheesy but so true!!! Today I spent the day at the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago and while I was there, I was thinking about what a great day it would be with a loved one. You get to spend hours together, you learn a whole lot, and there are a ton of photo ops. Maybe that last part only gets me excited... Either way, here are a couple pictures from my trip to the Field Museum :). I loved the dinosaurs!

IMG_3790
(my bro and his girlfriend)
IMG_3781

I apologize for being a terrible blogger this week. My life has been SO busy and I've barely had time to think, let alone put together worth-while posts. This coming week things will be back to normal and I'm so excited to share my life with you again :)!! I still need to show you my pictures from my road trip last weekend and I have a few fun outfit posts to share with you as well. I feel like I've been holding so much back! AHH!!!

Okay I'm done :). See you all on Monday!
xoxo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.