February 15, 2011

Heart Attack Recipe


Everyone loves a good hamburger (or veggie burger). Am I right or am I right? Recently I've been REALLY into pretzel buns for just about any sort of sandwich but they are especially good when there's a nice hamburger in the middle. I thought I'd share my quick and super easy recipe for these burgers with you because I do believe it's the best burger I've ever had. Fact.

What You'll Need:
-1 can of sliced mushrooms
-some chopped onion
-montreal steak seasoning
-a bit of butter
-swiss cheese
-pretzel bun
-hamburger

How to do it:

1) put your butter (I use about 1 tbsp) and onions into a pan at medium-low heat. Add your mushrooms and a shake of montreal steak seasoning. Cook them for about 5 minutes until everything is heated through. Scoop them onto a plate and set them to the side.
IMG_3678
2) Start cooking your hamburger with some steak seasoning on this as well. Do this however you usually cook a burger. I make mine on the stove because I don't have a grill.
IMG_3680
3) While your burger is cooking, toast your bread then slice enough cheese to cover one half of your bun.
IMG_3681
IMG_3682
4) Next, put the mushroom mixture on top of the cheesy bun half.
IMG_3684
5) When your burger is finished cooking. Add that to your bun, put the top on and enjoy!!
IMG_3686
xoxo
Mal

1 notes:

Chrissy

Mmh..yummy! Love pretzel buns! Looks delicious!

Designed by Steven Andrew.