February 28, 2011

Thank you!



Sugar & Spice

Well the 28 days of love is coming to a close. I hope that you all enjoyed it as much as me. I've never done anything like that here on the blog and even though I had an INCREDIBLY busy month, I managed to post consistently (I only missed one day!) so I'm really proud of myself.

I wanted to wrap things up by thanking all of you for your support. I got so excited every time I saw a "28 days of love" button on someone's blog and all of my amazing sponsors contributed such lovely insights and giveaways to my event. Be sure to check them out once more because tomorrow I'll be posting a new bunch of sponsors.

I made a quick survey for you to fill out regarding the month of love. If you all enjoyed it, it will help me shape future events around the ol' blog so I'd really appreciate it if you took a minute to fill it out :)!!





Thank you so much!!
xoxo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.