March 2, 2011

Colorful Museum Days


I haven't done an outfit post in a while (or at least it feels like it!) and the other day I wore something that I couldn't wait to share with you.
Photo 1152
I lovee the bright purple of this scarf against the teal of my dress. The dress is so fun because it has these great side cut-outs. These pictures from the museum steps aren't the best because my brother is a little impatient and his girlfriend was reallllllly cold in the snow. So I took a couple extras once I got home :).
IMG_3804
dress: Solemio
scarf: gifted
shoes: Steve Madden
cardigan: forever 21
IMG_3803
IMG_3802
Photo 1157
I have a "day in the life of" post coming up tomorrow!!
Also, if you haven't already taken a peek at my new sponsors, you really should. They're pretty fabulous :).

xoxo
Mal

3 notes:

San

Love the teal color of your dress. Beautiful!

Kenzie

Now I'm blushing. haha

Loveee the dress btw. So cute!

Mallory

I have a scarf that's almost the exact same color and I wear it constantly. Purple = didn't wear it for years, now it's my fave.

Designed by Steven Andrew.