April 8, 2011

Alphabet of Malori


Saw this on Haley's blog and thought it would be fun! I wasn't planning on posting today but this reminded me of myspace and I simply couldn't resist!

(This picture is from my brands and branding class two weeks ago. We had a guest speaker who brought in a bunch of dolls and THIS MONKEY! I'm so happy I got to post this hahahha)

A= Available - yup! I have my eye on someone but I'm definitely on the market
B= Best Friend - Ohh son of a gun. Kristina Marie
C= Cake or pie - Cake! All day every day!
D= Drink of choice - I drink water like 99% of the time but I also LOVE green tea
E= Essential item you use everyday - Probably my phone
F= Favorite color - blue :)!
G= Gummy bears or worms - What a silly question. Sour gummy worms are THE BEST
H= Hometown - Phoenix, Arizona
I= Indulgences - Dark chocolate. Gets me every time...
J= January or February - February. Closer to spring!
K= Kids and Names - NO NO NO! hahahah God no. No kids for me right now.
L= Life is incomplete without? - loooveeee. hahahah just kidding. Can I answer dark chocolate for this one too?
M= Marriage date - Don't have one of these either. Step one: boyfriend haha
N= Number of siblings - two brothers. One older (21), one younger (15)
O= Oranges or apples - oyeee.... Neither? Too much work to eat them. I love them in juice form though!
P= Phobias or Fears - I have really irrational fears that stem from my love for Criminal Minds
Q= Favorite Quote - "Just because you love someone does not mean you have to be involved with them. Love is not a bandage to cover wounds."
R= Reason to smile - being alive!
S= Season - Is this asking my favorite season? Summer!
T= Tag 3 or 4 people - I don't want to choose favorites. If you do this, link up in the comments so I can read :)!
U= Unknown fact about me - My least favorite word is "panties". It makes me cringe.
V= Vegetable you don't like - Is a radish a vegetable? I'm not too fond of those little guys. Weird texture and shape.
W= Worst habit - The amount of chocolate I consume is shameful. I should really have some self control. Instead, I have a bowl of chocolate next to my bed, emergency chocolate in my backpack/purse, and chocolate in my refrigerator.
X= X-rays - haha what about them...? I've only ever gotten them on my teeth.
Y= Your favorite food - Pasta! PRETZEL BUNS! Chocolate!? TOO MANY TO CHOOSE
Z= Zodiac Sign - Libra

xoxo
Mal

3 notes:

flutterhappy

whooaa... that monkey is so adorable! cuteeee! i'm not fond of orange/apples either. Too much work in peeling them. ha!

Simonette

at first i really thought the monkey was real! or is it? :)

i really love reading your posts. i even linked you on my sidebar because your blog is one of my faves.

and i tagged myself! ;-)
http://frostedcomet.blogspot.com/2011/04/me-in-b-c.html

justine.

I am almost a little sad about the fact you wont be home in Arizona this summer, you are doing school or an internship right?! HOW THE HECK am I supposed to meet you know?!
Lol.

Designed by Steven Andrew.