April 18, 2011

Fun, Fun, Fun, Fun, Looking Forward to the Weekend


(Sunday's weather warranted leggings and sunglasses!)

Friday
I had an interview first thing in the morning (exciting!) and then worked all day long. One of the ladies I worked with walked in and quit on Friday so I'll be picking up a lot more hours between now and the end of the month. Ugh...stressful. But that's alright because I could really use the money. On Friday night, my best friend came to town and we talked for a longgg time. I love catching up with old friends :)!


Saturday
Best friend and I went shopping all day. I bought a dress to wear to a concert I'm attending on Friday AND found a dress I'd love to own for Easter. I passed on it because it was $20 but I'm still thinking about it so I may have to go back and pick it up. Saturday night I made a huge dinner for best friend and her boyfriend and I (hey there burgers on pretzel buns) then we crafted and watched TV.


Sunday
Best friend and her boyfriend rolled out of town and I did a TON of laundry. I walked to target because the weather was pretty nice and was pleasantly surprised by a giant sale on their DVDs. I picked up seasons 3 and 4 of Dexter for FIFTEEN DOLLARS EACH. Are you kidding me!? What a deal. I can't wait to start watching them.


I had a pretty great weekend. I always love spending time with Kristina and Sean :). How was your weekend? As always, I invite you to do your own weekend update then leave your link in the comments!

xoxo
Mal

4 notes:

sabrina

Wow, what a steal on those seasons! I once bought some iPod speakers on sale after Christmas, and when I got them home I opened the box and someone jammed season 1 and 2 of True Blood in the box and removed the speakers.. I don't know why the beepers didn't go off, but I got 2 seasons for $5! The right thing would have been to take them back, but it was snowing and cold. Hah.

Courtney

I don't know who else to complain since we are in the same vicinity....HOLY CRAP! Snow?! Are you kidding me? I heard rumors of the snow coming to Chicago but thought it couldn't be true. So so sad.

Anyways, Target always seems to have great little deals that no one ever notices. I ALWAYS hit up their clearance section too. I always wonder why regular things they still have on their shelf are also on clearance. Either way, Target is a pretty amazing store!

Danielle

I can't believe it's snowing there and I'm wearing a tank and jean shorts here! So crazy!
Enjoy Dexter, it's totally amazing!

xx
Danielle

Malori

Skinny Boys (you'll have to refresh me on your name!) - I don't think I would have taken them back either. The cold does crazy things to you haha. That sounds like a great surprise!

Courtney- OH MY GOD THIS SNOW IS A JOKE! I am so grumpy. I looked out my window this morning and saw snow dusted across the rooftops of the buildings below me. Isn't it supposed to be warm by now?

Danielle- I'm so jealous that you're wearing tank tops and shorts. You're a jerk for rubbing it in ;)

Designed by Steven Andrew.