April 22, 2011

If this doesn't make you smile...


I don't know what will!



My friend Sean sent me the link to this video and it instantly brightened a terribly rainy day for me. I hope it made you smile too :). I have some commentary:

1) The girl in the background wearing that dead animal on her head looks like she thinks the dancing kid is a nut. I think she secretly wishes she was him. And she really shouldn't have worn that hat...
2) My favorite part of the video is when he moves the camera to get the full body shot.
3) Check out those blue glasses! GOLD!

Enjoy your Friday and your weekend :). See you all on Sunday!

xoxo
Mal

3 notes:

steph kelly

so as i clicked on your new post from my reader and the video was loading on your page, i thought, "ha, wouldn't it be funny if she posted that video of the kid dancing at the apple store?" and BAM! haha. i love this video! (and totally agree with 1, 2, and 3...but most of all 1).

sabrina

ohmaahgaaaawd. I didn't want it to end!

naomi:

HAHAHAHA this is the most amazing thing i've ever seen! thank you for sharing, it defintely brightened up my rainy NY morning here haha :D

Designed by Steven Andrew.