April 6, 2011

Spring Cleaning


I am a REALLY clean girl. I have extremely high standards of clean and I think both of my roommates hate me for the way I like to keep our apartment. Things that are dirty completely gross me out and make my skin crawl. I can't handle it. It is one of the major reasons I plan to live alone next year. Having said that, I am currently on a bit of a spring cleaning binge. I'm going so far as to spring clean my computer. What that means for you? TONS of old pictures. Some are old pictures of me and things I've done but completely forgot to share. Others are pictures I bookmarked for inspiration but never shared.

I'm pretty excited about this :). I'm AWFUL with weekly features but maybe I'll turn my inspiration photos into a weekly situation. Mayyyybe. I'm so bad at remembering things week to week!

Let's kick it off now!

Arizona has the most brilliant sunsets ever. I miss them terribly while I'm away at school. I think Arizona knew this because right before I moved back here last fall, my home state gave me one of the most gorgeous sunsets I've ever seen. My dad and I like to play with our cameras so we hopped in the car and drove around to find a place where we could snag a few shots. I'd like to post a disclaimer saying that I'm not a photographer and I still have a lot to learn! But I really enjoy playing with my camera.

Arizona Sunset

xoxo
Mal

3 notes:

Sarah

Gorgeous! Great shot.

Jess

That is gorgeous Mal!

Turbo

I'm a sucker for sunset shots. Well done.

Designed by Steven Andrew.