May 13, 2011

I'm homeeee


I'm in Phoenix now soaking up some much needed sunshine and relaxation. My posting should remain regular but if I disappear you know its because I'm in a relaxation coma :).


Before I head to my parents lush couch to read a book, I wanted to tell you that I'm putting together a series (or maybe an e-book?) about marketing and branding your blog. I'm really excited to put this together but I want to make sure it benefits YOU. So here's what I want to know. What are your marketing questions when it comes to your blog? I'd like to address as many of your questions as possible in my project. So lay it on me! I'm planning on covering everything from developing your logo to more complex ideas like positioning your blog and retaining readers.

So that's my question!!

What questions do you have when it comes to branding and marketing your blog?

xoxo
Mal

1 notes:

Kenzie

I can't wait for this! So here's my question - I feel like I have readers, but they are not making themselves known. I have friends like you and Kirsten who comment but I don't get many comments therefore I don't know who my readers are. How can I get to know my readers better?
<3

Designed by Steven Andrew.