May 27, 2011

Today is for...


It's friiday, friiday, gotta get down on friiiiiddddaaayyyy ;).

(old picture but I felt like this post needed some pizazz)

For me, it looks like Friday is going to be homework day this summer. It also looks like Monday and Wednesday are going to be devoted to homework as well. Can we just talk about how much work goes into on online class? Then we can talk about how silly it was for me to take not one, not two, but THREE online classes this summer. And on top of all that silly ambition, I made the decision to take three ACCELERATED online classes? Yup. I'm dumb. And I have a ton of work to do for these next eight weeks.

So today is for homework. Today is also for watching movies and sewing because if I do a whole day of continuous homework I die a little inside. Gotta keep it lively somehow...right?

Hopefully your Friday is more fun filled than mine (maybe involving crazy decisions like sitting in the front seat or the back seat?).

xoxo
Mal

P.S.
Sorry for all the Rebecca Black references...all this homework has made me a little crazy...

1 notes:

Elizabeth

hahahaha man, you really must be going crazy! those rebecca black references really made me laugh. :)
Best of luck with your classes!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.