June 16, 2011

I'm a grumpy girl


I'm running on three hours of sleep right now and I'm really not so happy about it. I'm a gal who LOVES her sleep (hey there 8 hours a night!) so when I miss out on a lot of it it makes me kind of grumpy. It also makes me really loopy. I'd like to note that my lack of sleep was NOT intentional and that I tried my best to get a good nights rest. Anyways, since I've been up since 3:30 this morning, I figured I'd get a post in before I headed off to work.

I've been seeing all these photo challenges on facebook recently so I figured I'd do one too, just on the blog :). So let's kick it off!! If you'd like the list of prompts so you can post in the challenge too, just send me an email.

Day 1: A Photo of You

Day 1

I'm pretty sure I post way too many pictures of myself, but one more can't hurt :).

Sorry about the severe lack of real content today. I'm going to go ahead and blame that on my severe lack of sleep (see what I did there?).

Have a lovely day!

xoxo
Mal

2 notes:

Courtney

You look so happy and gorgeous in the photograph!

Malori

Ohhh thank you :)!!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.