June 27, 2011

Weekend Update


This was a big weekend! Wanna know why? I'll tell you on Saturday...

Friday: Homework, went for a short walk, homework, read a book. Well, like 300 pages of a book. It was really nice to relax and read for a while, I don't do that often enough :)!

Saturday:
I made a couple breakfast pizzas and fed an apartment full of hungry college kids then... I WENT BACK TO BLONDE!

Blonde Hair

Sunday: Had a very self-indulgent photoshoot with myself. Gotta commemorate the new blonde hair and the speedy way I finished my History paper so I'd have time to relax! I finally learned how to use the self-timer on my camera effectively. This is the result :).
Blonde Photos

Whip my hair back and forth


How was your weekend?

4 notes:

Mom'sLove

oh LOVE the blond! love it love it!
Amanda

brlracincwgrl

I LOVE your hair! IT looks amazing and how fun is your photo shoot! :).

Ashley

You are too freakin' adorable! LOVE the blonde and that outfit!

Malori

Ohhh you guys are so sweet :)!!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.