July 22, 2011

Ohio with my mama


A few weeks ago my mom came to town. We spent a bit of time in Chicago eating some incredible food, shopping, and chatting about the things you miss you aren't close to a person. Then, we went to Ohio for a little R&R and family time. Instead of posting 4 separate times about my vacation, I'm going to do a quick recap. It was a really fun relaxing trip full of boat rides, shopping at a great antique mall, wine tastings, and bloody marys.

Brayden
(my baby cousin who's not much of a baby anymore)
Fam on the boat
(the fam on the boat)
Mama Bear
(my mama bear)
Wine Tasting
(wine tasting)
Downtown Wapakoneta
(a building from downtown Wapakoneta)
Wapakoneta Antique Mall
(a sweet ad that was just a bit out of my price range)
Wine Tasting
(my grandma and I)

I think these pictures pretty much sum up my trip!

Have any of you been on a weekend getaway recently? Sometimes taking a little break from normal life is just what you need to get back on track :)

xoxo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.