July 12, 2011

Spinato's


Another food post from my quick visit to Arizona, are you tired of them yet? No? Awesome!
IMG_4426
IMG_4421
My last night in town, my family took me to a Chicago-style restaurant (ironic, yes?) called Spinato’s. There is a sweet little story behind the family that opened it (from Chicago, hated the weather and loved the food, moved to a warmer climate and opened their own restaurant to serve Chicago style goodies) and I’d have to say that it lives up to its goals.
IMG_4423
With a menu option like “Hot Italian Bread and Butter” how can you go wrong?!
IMG_4425
I ordered some sort of pasta with sausage and it was delicious. My older brother and dad got a pizza, which was also heavenly, and my mom got another pasta dish that made my taste buds smile.
IMG_4427
IMG_4430

It was a great way to finish off my visit.

I think this is the last of my Arizona food posts :). Next, I'll be covering my vacation to Ohio over 4th of July weekend!

xoxo
Mal

5 notes:

Danielle

the food looks delicious! it has me drooling!

Malori

It was fabulous. And really filling! Tons of leftovers which is always a good thing :)

little

wow. i love italian and that looks like some goood italian!

love, little.

Sunday

Suddenly...I'm starving!

Malori

Little--it is fabulouss!! Italian food is my favorite :)

Sunday--I feel ya! Just posting the pictures made me hungry all over again

Designed by Steven Andrew.