August 31, 2011

Garlic Roasted Cauliflower with Bacon



A few weeks ago I stumbled onto this AMAZING website full of gorgeous images and the most amazing recipes. It's pretty much perfection... This is the first recipe I made using the site and I already bought the ingredients for a second and third recipe as well. I would highly recommend checking out Gojee for yourself. It's wonderful. Anyways, back to my cauliflower...


It. Was. Delicious.

I'm usually not a fan of making veggies in such a way that they are coated in fat, but for something this wonderful I'm willing to make an exception. First of all, it was freaking delicious (I already said that and I'll probably say it again). Second of all, it was SO SO SO easy. If you have an oven and a knife you can do this. It probably took me five minutes to prep everything.

Recently I've gotten into this awful habit of only taking pictures of my food before its finished then forgetting to take any pictures of the final product. So just take a look at the recipe page for gorgeous pictures of this food.

The only thing I changed about the recipe was using minced garlic instead of whole cloves. I already had a jar of minced garlic in my fridge and didn't really want to spend any more money.

To snag the recipe yourself, (and see the rest of the gorgeous images) go here!

Enjoy!!

1 notes:

alyssa johns

i've been wanting a good way to make cauliflower! i should have known that bacon always makes everything better! thanks!

Designed by Steven Andrew.