October 16, 2011

Tomorrow is my birthday


I've been a bit absent from the blog this week because life picked up and I simply haven't had the time to sit down and write anything worthwhile. Just wanted to pop in to tell you a few things...

IMG_2406
(a picture from my birthday last year)

1) I'm still alive

2) It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm excited :).

3) I've been so busy recently that I kind of had a overwhelmed/exhaustion-riddled cry-fest today...at work...in front of customers... Which leads me to number four...

4) Due to my already crunched schedule and week full of birthday festivities, I don't think I'll be around here until next Sunday. My apologies in advance. The good news is that I will have so many wonderful things to share with you when I come back that you won't even remember that I was gone at all.


I hope you all have a fabulous week. I'll miss you a lot but I think for a little bit of time it'll be fun to go our own ways ;).


xoxo
Mal

6 notes:

Rae

We'll miss you! Have a great great birthday! I hope things get less stressful for you. xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Sharmaine Ruth

Have a great birthday!!!! :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly

happy early birthday, love! hope it's amazing!!!!!!

mel

Have a wonderful birthday!!
I hope life can spare you some downtime to enjoy it!
See you when you get back,
Mel

Courtney

I hope that you have the most amazing birthday ever! Enjoy!

Mirthe

well, happy birthday then :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.