November 10, 2011

Turkey, Apple, Bacon Grilled Cheese


I'm still on that grilled cheese kick. It has been going strong for...about a year now. So when I stumbled across a recipe for this turkey, apple, bacon grilled cheese on Gojee the other day I knew I had to make it immediately.

I had all of the ingredients on hand (don't you just love when that happens?) so not only was this sandwich delicious and filling, it was also FREE!

Turkey, Apple, Bacon Grilled Cheese

Want to make your own? Head on over here for the full recipe. Again, I can promise you that you will not be disappointed!

xoxo
Mal

3 notes:

Fox and Sparrows

This looks so so good!! Your picture is so wonderful! I am jealous :)!

Malori

Don't be jealous, make one for yourself!!! It's totally worth the effort :)

mel

mmmmmm grown up grilled cheese is the best. my fave is ham, pear and provalone. mmmmmm....

Designed by Steven Andrew.