March 22, 2012

Spring Break Goals

Over spring break I want to soak up as much relaxation as possible. I am a chronic list-maker but usually my lists are full of obligations rather than things I want to do simply because they make me happy. For spring break I decided to make a list of things I want to do that have no real value other than to make me smile a bit.

Here we go!

Shit I'm going to do with my spring break:
-go to the zoo
-go to the beach
-read a book on the roof of my building
-make ice cream from scratch
-go on a picnic (maybe a picnic on the beach!?)
-get a pedicure
-go for a run along the lake
-finish the paintings for my bedroom
-take a cooking class
-try a new restaurant
-sleep in really late at least once during my week off
-do a cartwheel in the sunshine (maybe another beach activity!?)
-If I can find someone with a swimming pool I'm DYING to go swimming
-watch a movie from my list
-paint my nails
-cook breakfast for a friend
-eat pancakes with chocolate chips in them
-fall into at least one tourist trap in this gorgeous city that I call home

Do you guys have any suggestions for things I need to add to my list?! I can't wait to get started. I don't have class on Friday so technically my break starts tomorrow. I do, however, have to work all weekend so I suppose my real break starts on Sunday :).

3 notes:

Antonia

this all sounds so exciting and wonderfully relaxing!

Rae

That sounds like the best Spring Break ever. Can I please come along!? I need another break already. xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

mel

I love this list! I hope you get to cross them all off and that the weather is just divine for you!

Designed by Steven Andrew.