April 11, 2012

Updated Etsy Shop

Hey Everyone!

Last week I created some fun prints on handmade paper in my letterpress class. I made far too many to hang in my home so I'm selling them over on Etsy. If you're a fan of letterpress you'll love these prints. The quote is the same on all of them but due to limited availability of the handmade paper, there are only a few of each pattern available.

IMG_7609
IMG_7593
IMG_7601_edit


Head on over to my shop to check out the rest of the prints.

The first five people to share this post (through their own blog or twitter) gets free shipping! Just share it then leave me the link to where you shared it.

xoxo Mal

2 notes:

Claire

i love this quote! so true :)

Suzy Krause

so cute!!! i wish i was taking a letterpress class....
lucky...

Designed by Steven Andrew.