May 22, 2012

Lincoln Park Zoo

I've wanted to go to this zoo for years--literally. I remember begging my crush freshman year to go to the zoo with me (to no avail) and it was one of my goals for spring break (freezing cold and rainy) so I when all the regular Chicago attractions were closed for NATO I knew it was my chance to get to the zoo.

IMG_7933

For a free zoo, I was extremely impressed by the beautiful grounds, wide variety of exotic animals, and overall fabulous experience. If you're in Chicago I'd recommend it in a heartbeat!

IMG_7943

Ariel's favorite animals were the meerkats.

IMG_7967

My favorite animals were the monkeys and the giraffes.

IMG_7974

What about you? Any favorite animals?

xoxo
Mal

1 notes:

Claire

its sooooo long scince i visited a zoo! i should go soon, i want to see the penguins waddling :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.