May 14, 2012

Trapeze School

On Mother's day I treated my mom and grandma to a really unique gift--a session at Trapeze School. This was the best gift ever. During the class we learned how to hang from our knees with no hands, back flip off of the trapeze, and we even got to do catch!! It was such a wonderful day and if you live in an area that has trapeze classes I'd highly recommend it.

DSC_0063
(Grandma!)
DSC_0074
DSC_0087
DSC_0041
DSC_0081
(my mama!)

We really had a great day. For more images you can check out my Flickr and if you want to sign up for Trapeze school I'd highly suggest taking a class with Trapeze School New York. They have locations in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Boston, and Washington DC!

Today is for painting my apartment white again (bye bye beautiful red), packing and shipping boxes, and watching lots of shows on the cooking channel.

How is Monday treating you?

xoxo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.